There is an app in the store called "Clipboarder" that presents itself as a target in the Share function. https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRDKJ7J
this allows you to share the message windows to the clipboard and then paste the contents into other apps
1. Install the Clipboarder app from the Microsoft App store.
2. Open Snap and navigate to a keyboard and compose a message.
3. Select Share in the upper right corner.
4. Select Clipboarder, a message will popup that the message has been copied to clipboard.
5. Navigate to your desired app and perform a paste.