How Can I Align Buttons on a Page or Popup in Compass?
The relative positions of multiple selected objects on a page or popup can be adjusted using the alignment tools
1. Select the Settings button in the top left corner of the Toolbar.
3. Choose the page you wish to edit and then choose Editor.
4. Select the button(s) you wish to align.
5. Select Layout from the Editing Toolbar.
7. Select how you would like to align your buttons, either by aligning them all to the left side, right side, top, or bottom of each other. You can also center different sizes of buttons by their horizontal or vertical center.