Turn on data tracking in TD Snap
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the User Tab
- Select Data Tracking on the left
- Turn on or off for Track button usage, show top bar button, show button usage counts show modeling counts.
- Select Manage data to select for this page, for the message Bar for the Toolbar, for the page set
- Select the Log in to mytobiidynavox to access more data visualizations
- log into your account
- Select the Preferences on the left in the user tab and turn on Enable sync in Use mode. That will put the sync cloud on the top tool bar
- Exit the setting menu and use the page set. When finished select the Sync cloud. that will send the page set to your mytobiidynavox account.
View the data on Mytobiidynavox.com
- Log into the mytobiidynavox account via a web browser.
- Select the TD Snap icon
- Select the Usage reports tab
- Select show all or select the specific pageset.
- View the calendar and select days to view the data.
- Scroll down to see the most used messages and the download option. When downloaded it is an .xlsx file to be used within Excel