The only way to retrieve an item that has been deleted is to add it as a new item and fill in the contents in the way they were originally displayed.
10. To add a new word, select the blue New Item button from the menu bar at the top of the page.
11. Add a label, symbol, and message for the new word.
12. Select Save
13. This will place the new item at the end of the list of vocabulary.
14. To move this word higher in the list, select the word so it has a blue check mark on it.Select the Order button from the menu bar at the top of the page
15. Use the positioning buttons to move the item to the desired location in the word list.16. When you are finished, select Done in the top right corner of the screen.
17. When you are done adding or editing words, select Done.
17. Select the Back button to exit the Vocabulary Editor for this word list.
19. Select other word lists to edit following the same steps. Select Save to exit Edit mode.