Please note this article only applies to Personal, Professional, and District subscription accounts.
Activity sets are groupings of similar activities that can be managed (assigned, shared, and played) as a single unit. Creating activity sets is an excellent way to group activities that are related and should be played together.
- Under My Activities (My Boardmaker > My Activities tab), select Create Activity Set.
The Create Activity Set dialog will open.
- Enter a title for the new activity set.
- If you wish, enter a short description, and select the availability level of the activity (private or public).
- Select Save & Continue. The Manage Activity Set page will open. Your Activity List will be displayed in the right pane.
- Simply drag and drop activities from your activity list to create the activity set.
Note: You can also use the Search Activities by Keyword text box to search your Activity List for a specific activity.
Note: Drag and drop the activities in the activity set to reorder them.
- Select Backto return to your Activity List.