1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen. Then select Settings on the dialog that opens.
2. Select Voice Settings from the Settings menu. The Voice Settings menu will open.
3. Select the voice you wish to hear from the Voice drop-down menu.
4. Select the Speak button beside Voice Preview to preview how that voice sounds.
5. When finished previewing voices, select the Cancel button at the top left corner of the screen to ensure that you didn't actually set a new voice.