How do I add an additional symbol to a button in Boardmaker Version 6?
- Open the symbol finder.
- Search for the symbol you want to add.
- Press the Tab key to move to the Alternate Symbol Names field.
- Press the Backspace or Delete key to remove the symbol text.
- Click the button that will receive the additional symbol by using the Placement Cursor or click and drag out a marquee box that will determine the size and position of the additional symbol.
- Click the Add To button to confirm the symbol addition.