Use the controls in the Symbolate properties group to define symbol location, symbol height and width, and choose which words in the message window text to symbolate.
- In Boardmaker Studio edit mode, select the symbolate button on the page.
- In the button properties panel, make sure the Type is set to Symbolate.
- Under the Symbolate section, select whether you want the symbol to be on the top or bottom of the text using the Symbol Location drop down.
- Select the symbol height of the symbols (in pixels).
- Use the Symbolate drop-down menu to select which type of words you want to symbolate.
- Select the All Same Width check box to display each symbol at the same width.