Uploading activities to your Boardmaker Online account
Boardmaker Online allows you to upload activities to your account and share these activities with others. You can upload activities or boards from any versions of Boardmaker. This tutorial will show you how to upload, tag, and association standards with activities in Boardmaker Online.
- Select the Activities Tab and then Upload Activity
- Review the rules for uploading. Select Browse.
- Click Select to navigate to your activities.
- Navigate on your computer to your Documents. All Boardmaker v.6 activities are stored in My Documents>My Boards. All l Studio activities are stored in My Documents>Boardmaker Studio/My Projects. Select the appropriate folder and click Open.
- Click to highlight the specific activity you wish to upload, and click Open.
- A form will open.
- Click in any boxes to add information about the activity. You may also add verbal tags in the Tags text box. When complete, Select Upload File.
- A message will let you know that the upload was successful.
- Access your activity at My Boardmaker > My Activities.
- If the activity that you wish to upload has multiple pages, you must first put the pages in a folder within My Boards (v.6) or Boardmaker Studio > My Projects (Studio).
Right click your cursor on the folder and select Send to > Compressed (zip) folder.
- Select the zipped file and Open to upload.
- Complete the form that opens (as in steps 6 & 7 above) and then click Upload File.
- As a final step you may reorder the pages of your activity if needed. Select Finish.