Can I Adjust the Number of Rows and Columns of Buttons Inside a Topic Without Changing Levels While in the NavBar Pageset?
1. Select the topic you wish to change.
2. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen. . You will enter Modify mode.
3. Select the page so it has the border around just the buttons (do not include the tabs).
4. From the Properties Panel that opens, select the Layouttab.
5. Use the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons to select the number of rows and columns you want.
6. Select the green check mark at the top right corner of the page to save your changes.
Your changes will be undone if you go into the Configure Tools option for the Levels Topic and save the Grid Layout.