How do I add Drawing to the Mode button?
In TD Control, you can use Drawing mode in order to more easily make shapes and art in Paint and other similar apps. You will first need to add Drawing to the Mode button.
- Open TD Control Settings
- Select the >button to get to the second page of Settings
- Choose Openunder Customization
- In the Modes Menu section, select Customize
- Here you may need to remove a mode in order to make room to add Drawing. If you have space you can choose any +button
- Select Drawingfrom the menu, then select Add
- Now you can exit out of TD Control Settings.