How do I change access methods in TD Snap?
How do I change access methods?
- Touch (default) – Make selection by simply touching the buttons.
- Touch Enter – Touch and hold on a button for a set period of time.
- Touch Exit – Touch and hold a button, select happens on release.
- Mouse Dwell – Position the mouse cursor over a button for a set period of time.
- Gaze Interaction – Make selections by looking at a button (requires TobiiDynavox eye tracker hardware).
- Scanning – Select a button with a switch when it is highlighted by the scan.
- In the editor, then select the User editing panel tab.
- Select Access Method, then select the arrow icon, for the currently active access method.