The battery may only be replaced with a TDG G1 battery pack sold by Tobii Dynavox.
- Place the device with the display facing down.
- Unscrew the five (5) screws holding the battery cover in place with a Phillips screw driver. Note: By design, the screws will not come loose from the battery cover.
- Remove the battery cover plate.
- Pull the Battery strap to remove the battery from the battery compartment.
- Align the small green and white battery icons, one is located on the battery and one on the device, for the battery to be in the correct position.
- Push the new battery into the battery compartment.
- Place the battery cover back in place.
- Tighten the five (5) screws with a Phillips screwdriver.