How do I change the battery in the I-13 and I-16 device?
The battery may only be replaced with a TDG G1 battery pack sold by Tobii Dynavox.
- Using the Windows Start Menu, select the Power icon and then select Shut Down the Computer.
- Remove the A/C Adapter (Charger) from the device and unplug the other end from the wall outlet.
- Place the device with the display facing down.
- Unscrew the five (5) screws holding the battery cover in place with a Phillips screwdriver. Note: By design, the screws will not come loose from the battery cover.
5. Remove the battery cover plate.
6. Pull the Battery strap to remove the battery from the battery compartment.
7. Push the new battery into the battery compartment. Align the two battery icons, one is located on the battery and one on the device, for the battery to be in the correct position.
8. Place the battery cover back in place.
9. Tighten the five (5) screws with a Phillips screwdriver.