How Do I Change The Image That Is Displayed To Designate A Page Set On The Communicator 5 Home Page?
To change the image used for a page set that is displayed on the Communicator 5 Home Page, first ...
... obtain a picture/image, etc. of what you would like to be on the C5 Home Page to represent the page set. Then please do the following:
- Launch C5.
- Open the page set that you wish to change the image for.
- From the C5 Quick Menu, select Edit Page Set.
- From the Filepull down menu, select Page Set Properties.
- Select the Thumbnail tab.
- Near the bottom, select Use this picture.
- Select Browse
- Navigate to the desired picture/image.
- Select Open.
- Select OK.
- Save as per normal.
- From the Viewpull down menu, select Run.
- From the C5 Quick Menu, select Home Page.