Note: To use scan groups, the Scanning access method must be active, with the Group Scan setting enabled. Snap version must be 1.10 or above.
Note: You cannot add the Message Bar or Toolbar to a scan group. Each is its own scan group.
- Select the Editbutton
- Select the Pagetab
- Select the Scan Groupstool. The first scan group is started automatically.
- The Drawtool will be active to add areas to your scan group.
- Click and drag areas of the page to add them to the scan group.
- Select the Erase tool to remove areas from the scan group,.
- Click on each area you would like to remove from the group.
- Select +to create a new scan group.
- Select the colored circle that matches the color of the scan group you would like to edit in order to navigate between scan groups or to prepare to delete a scan group.
- Select Delete Scan Group to delete a scan group.