How do I delete a profile in Windows Control?
On the Manage Profiles page, you will be able to activate or delete an existing profile. In the middle of the screen, under Active Profile, you will be able to see the name of the profile that is active. All available profiles will be listed as button on the page. Use the Previous and Next button to scroll through the available profiles.
- In Windows Control, select Settings.
- Select Eyetracker.
- Select Manage profiles.
- Select the button with the name of the profile to delete.
- Select the Delete button located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Yes to delete the selected profile or No to cancel.
- Select Close to leave the page.