1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Edit Button at the top right corner of your screen. Then select Settings on the dialog that opens.
2. Select Voice Settings from the Settings menu. The Voice Settings menu will open.
3. Select Manage Pronunciationsto open the Pronunciation Exceptions dialog.
4. Select the Managebutton at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select the pronunciation exception to delete.
6. Select the red Trash icon.
7. Select Yes on the confirmation dialog that opens.
8. Select the green Done button.
9. Select Back.