1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Edit Button at the top right corner of your screen. Then select Settings from the dialog that opens.
2. Select Voice Settings from the Settings menu. The Voice Settings menu will open.
3. Select the Manage Pronunciations button to open the Pronunciation Exceptions dialog.
4. Select the Managebutton at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select the pronunciation exception to edit.
Please take a brief survey to help us improve.