A Communicator 5 (C5) pageset can start to get very large, from a computer file size standpoint. There may be times when you will want to email just one page from that pageset. To do this, please complete the following:
- Launch C5.
- Navigate to the pageset that contains the target page.
- If necessary, navigate to the target page.
- From the C5 Quick Menu> select Edit Page Set - this will open the C5 Editing screen with the target page displayed - also note the page list at left: the target pageset will be selected (in the page list, the background to the right of the page will be a darker grey).
- In the page list, right click on the target page, then select Copy Page.
- From the Filepull down menu, select New.
- Select OK.
- You will now be in the editing screen of a pageset with one blank page - with eight buttons on such page.
- In the page list at left and in the grey space below the first page, right click and select Paste Page.
- In the page list at left, right click on the first page (the blank one with eight buttons created when making the new page set) and select Delete Page.
Now you have a page set with just the target page included.
- From the Filepull down menu, select Save(or Save As, this time it makes no difference).
- Name the pageset (of just one page), something that make sense.
- Take note of where the pageset is being saved - it will likely be the My Page Sets folder. At left select Desktop- this will set the save location for this pageset to the computer's desktop.
- Select Save.
Now you have a single page pageset that you can easily find (it's on the desktop) and attach to an email as you would any file.