In Communicator 5, you can create or edit a button to allow the user to navigate to a different page in their page set. To do so, you must be in edit view. If you are not sure which view you are in, press Shift + F5 from your keyboard.
- In edit mode, select the button you wish to use to navigate to the desired page. The button will become highlighted in red with black squares along the border.
- Locate the button editing panel at the top left of your screen. The third row of the button editing panel is labeled Special. Select the second icon in that row. A Link Tool dialog box will appear.
- Select Go To Page.
- Choose Select. A Select Page dialog box will appear.
- Select the page that the user would like to navigate to. The page will become highlighted in blue.
- Select OK.
- Select Save.
- Select Close.
- Select File in the Navigation bar.
- Select Exit Communicator.
Select Yes to save changes to Page Set.