While TD Snap can be added to the Communicator 5 home page within Edit Home Page, you may want to link to it from within your custom pageset. To do so you must have Communicator 5.4.1 or newer installed and TD Snap 1.1 or newer. Then follow these steps:
- In edit view, select the button you want to add the link to.
- Right-click on the button or go up to the menu bar and select Button, then choose Button Actions...
- Choose the Desktop tab (If you don't see the Desktop tab, select Show all available actions on the bottom of the Button Actions window.)
- Choose Run Program and select Add
- Under Select file: type com.tobiidynavox.snap:. Don't forget the colon.
- Choose OK. Select OK from the Button Actions window.
- Save what you have done and once you are in run view that button will open TD Snap