How do I make Windows mouse control easier to use?
There are 3 basic options to increase mouse control in Windows:
- Adjust the Mouse Sensitivity and/or Dwell
- Enter Basic settings in MyTobii
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Click on the Mouse tab to the left
- Adjust the settings for Dwell time and Mouse sensitivity
- Make the mouse cursor larger by changing the cursor size through Windows or by using a 3rd party software application.
- Alternatively, some people find it easier if they make the interaction dot invisible.
- Use an on-screen keyboard such as Tobii Communicator 4's on-screen keyboard to access the programs you want.