This process will password-protect page editing and access to the Settings menu. If you have forgotten your password, enter DynaVoxCompass, and then follow these steps to reset your password.
1. Select the Settings button in the toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen and choose Settings.
2. Select Interface.
3. Select the Generaltab.
4. Select the text box next to Settings and Editing Password.
5. Using the onscreen keyboard, enter a password.
6. Select OK on the onscreen keyboard.
7. Select the Donebutton in the top right-hand corner of your screen.