Adding a New Behavior Support
1. Select the topic that the new support will be linked to.
2. Select the Settings button on the Toolbar.
3. Select Page Browser
4. Select the Up arrow to navigate to the Behavior Supports
5. Select the Behavior Supports
6. Select Manage
7. Select New Page
8. Select the Behavior Supports
9. Select the template you want to create, and then select the green Create
button at the top right corner of the screen.
10. Select the Page Name
field and type the name of your new Behavior Support page.
Select the green Done
button when finished.
Linking a New Behavior Support
Now that you have created your new Behavior Support page, follow these steps to link it:
1. Select the File
button and select Open
2. Select the Behavior Supports Menu
page. Then select the green Select
3. Select a blank Link a Support
button. Then select the Properties button on the Link a Support
4. Select the Label
field and type a name for the button.
5. Select the Select
button to place a symbol on the button.
6. Select a symbol, and then select the green Select
7. Select Edit
to edit and add actions.
8. In the Script Editor, select Pages and Popups from the drop-down list in the left viewport. Then select the Open Page() action.
9. Navigate to the page that you want to open, then select the page and choose the Selectbutton in the top-right hand corner.
10. Select Done
11. By default, your button will be hidden. Select the Misc
tab, and clear the check box next to Hidden
12. Select File, Save, then Exit. Test your page to ensure you’ve linked it correctly. Once it’s been linked, you can edit the support to your liking.