What button actions are available in Snap?
- Clear Message Window – Clears the content of the Message Window.
- Clear Words – Clears the last word in the Message Window.
- Speak Message Window – Speaks the current contents of the Message Window.
- Speak Or Insert Message (default action)– Speaks and/or Inserts the button’s message. All new button have this action already assigned.
- Go Back – Open the previous page.
- Go Home – Open the Home page (set in Editor > Page Set > Home Page).
- Link – Link to another page.
- Open Dashboard – Open the Dashboard page.
- Open Keyboard – Open the set keyboard pages (set in Editor > Page Set > Keyboard Page).
- First-Then – A two button sequence, ideal for cause and effect.
- Mini-Schedule – A 2 to 4 button sequence, works well as a schedule or a series of instructions.
- Script – A vertical sequence of messages that can be used to structure a conversation.
- Visual Timer – Displays a visual timer on the top bar that counts down a set amount of time. Runs concurrently with whatever you are doing in Snap.
- Toggle Mute – Mute or unmute the system volume.
- Volume Up – Increases the system volume.
- Volume Down - Decreases the system volume.
- Send IR Signal – Sends a learned IR signal (v1)
- Launch Boardmaker Student Center – Launched the Boardmaker Student Center app and can play a specified activity.